MAIN TRIAL SITE
The 2021 Liebe Group Main Trial Site is this year being hosted at the Hyde property in the Dalwallinu region, located on Dalwallinu West Road.
Trials hosted at the Liebe Group Trial Site will become available online in March 2021.
The Trial Site will be viewed at the Liebe Group Post Seeding Field Walk on Wednesday 21st July and the Spring Field Day on Thursday 9th September.
The Liebe Group are currently taking expressions of interest for future Main Trial Sites, if you are interested in being a part of this opportunity please contact the Liebe Office.
Results from all the trials being conducted across the Liebe Region will be published in the annual R&D book at the beginning of 2021. For more information, contact the Liebe Group office on (08) 9661 1907.
Main Trial Site - Trial Program 2021
1. Comparison of Chickpea Inoculant Placement and the Interaction with Seed-Applied Fungicide
2. Clean Seed and Fungicidal Seed Dressing - an Essential First Step to Managing Chickpea Ascochyta
3. DPI Chickpea
4. Lentil NVT
5. Field Pea NVT
6. Chickpea NVT
7. The Opportunity Cost of Herbicide Residue Effects Across Crop Types (Imi Trial)
8. Impacts of Deep Sowing Long Coleoptile Wheat
9. Increasing the Profitability of the Double Break Rotation in the MRZ or WA Wheatbelt through the Incorporation of an Early Sown High-Value Pulse
West Midlands Group
10. Wheat NVT
11. Pre-Emergent and EPE Control of Annual Ryegrass in Wheat
12. Knockdown Control and Crop Safety Matrix
Elders & Adama
13. Investigation into the Efficacy and Host Crop Safety of Edge and Edge Unify when Applied PSPE and Post Emergent in Pulses
14. Capturing Early Sowing Opportunities with Long Season Wheat Varieties and the Impact of Nitrogen Rates and Placement
15. Investigation into the Efficacy and Host Crop Safety of Edge and Edge Unify when Applied PSPE and Post Emergent in Canola
16. Soilborne Pathogen Identification and Management Strategies for Winter Cereals
17. Pre-Emergent Soil Throw Effects when Sown Interrow, Edge Row and on Row
18. Post Emergent Herbicide*
19. Comparison of Tine and Disc Seeder Implements in a Minimum Till Application
20. The Gen Y Paddock Challenge - Supporting the Adoption of Innovative and Sustainable Soil Management through an Online Peer Learning Network
Host - Hyde's
21. Broadleaf Weed Control in Chickpeas
22. Nufarm Terrain 480 Flow - Pre-Emergent Herbicide in Wheat