Hands On Precision Ag Training
DATE & LOCATION
ABOUT THE EVENT
Facilitated by Agrarian Management Precision Agriculture Consultant Bindi Isbister, this half-day workshop will delve into specifics of precision agriculture (PA) use, taking the next step towards getting the most out of PA on your farm.
Information presented will include
• Grower experiences
• Economic examples of applications
• Data layers for variability management
• Software/cloud based programs
• PA implementation planning
• Tips and tricks for success
For more information please see the flyer.
Please register here or via firstname.lastname@example.org or 9661 1907.